Terms & Conditions
The Legal Stuff
No product offered for sale by Lewis & Black, LLC will be knowingly shipped or transferred to a person or entity in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to receive or possess such product.
It is the customer's responsibility to know the laws in his or her jurisdiction prior to purchasing Lewis & Black, LLC firearms, firearm kits, and accessories.
Neither Lewis & Black, LLC nor any of its affiliates, managers, officers, employees, or other agents shall have any liability to any user or their principals or agents for any damages, whether general, special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, including any lost profits, whether or not foreseeable and whether based on contract, tort, common law, or any other theory of liability, statute, or regulations.
Lewis & Black, LLC shall have no liability to any customer due to the customer’s intentional or unintentional violation of federal, state, or local law. As a customer, purchaser, or end user of our products, you expressly acknowledge and agree that Lewis & Black, LLC is providing access to this information in reliance on the disclaimers and limitations set forth herein, and you further acknowledge and agree that such limitations are reasonable. In no event shall Lewis & Black, LLC’s liability to you exceed the actual price you paid for the product obtained from us. Furthermore, by placing an order with us, you represent that all products purchased will be used in a lawful manner and you are of a legal age, and where applicable, a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of the U.S., to acquire or use such products.
Lewis & Black, LLC is not responsible:
- For the use, or inability to use, any of the products offered, or the suitability of use for any particular task, or any claims stated in our materials regarding how these products function or work.
- For any losses or damages of any kind arising from the misuse of Lewis and Black products.
- For any physical harm caused by our products or physical harm caused by our products to anyone or anything.
- For any claims that may arise as a result of, whether in whole or in part, careless or improper handling in the use of any products sold by Lewis and Black, LLC; including but not to the improper use of ammunition, abuse, neglect, corrosion, or any other influences beyond the immediate or direct control of Lewis and Black, LLC.
- For injury, death, or damage to property as a result of the intentional or accidental discharge of any firearm, or any use of the firearm that may cause damage or harm to another person or property.